Online Auction Rules & Regulations
RMHC Bidder Registration
- All bidders must register at RMHC.cbo.io to receive a bidder number for access to the Jewelry Showcase. Registration is necessary only once. You can log back into the site using your mobile phone number or email.
Online Auction Bidding and Prize Drawings
- All bids will be final at 6:00 p.m. HST on Sunday, May 1, 2022, no exceptions.
- Must be 18+ years of age to bid on any items.
- Once registered, notifications and alerts will be sent out if you have been outbid. You will be given the opportunity to bid again.
- If viewing on a mobile device, use Menu to select categories for ease in viewing.
- The My Items button will let you follow your bids and those you are keeping a watch on.
- In addition to the Silent Auction and Store items, we have a PRIZE DRAWING. 2 tickets can be purchased for $35, 10 tickets for $100, 40 tickets for $200. All tickets will be put into the Lucky Prize Drawing when purchasing.
- Winner will be notified on Monday, May 2, 2022.
Silent Auction and Store Item Rules
- All sales are final. There will be no exchanges or refunds with RMHC Hawaii or donor. All items are “as is.” Ronald McDonald House Charities/Donors/Volunteers have attempted to describe items correctly, but neither warrants nor represents and in no event shall be responsible for the correctness of descriptions, genuineness, authorship, provenance or condition of the items. No statement made on bidding platform, or made orally at the auction or elsewhere, shall be deemed such a warranty, representation, or assumption of liability.
- The item value listed is an estimate of the fair market value provided by donor. Items have not been appraised unless so noted. The amount you pay above this fair market value estimate is normally tax-deductible as a charitable contribution. Please consult your tax advisor to clarify amount of deduction.
- Payment for items purchased must be made in full on the night of the auction, Sunday May 1, 2022 at 6:00 p.m. HST. RMHC Hawaii accepts MasterCard, Visa, or AMEX.
- Any item left unclaimed, after 60 days, will be sold and proceeds will go to Ronald McDonald House Charities Hawaii.
- Each person bidding assumes all risks and hazards related to the auction and items obtained at the auction. Each bidder agrees to hold harmless from any liability arising indirectly from RMHC Hawaii, their members and employees, the event organizers, sponsors, and/or volunteers connected with the auction.
- For ease, please enter your credit card information upon registration.
- Auction items and Store purchases will be combined if multiple items were bid on, and processed in one transaction.
- Please check out at the conclusion of the auction on Sunday, May 1, 022 at 6:00 p.m.
- Payment for items purchased must be made in full on the night of the auction, Sunday, May 1, 2022 at 6:00 p.m. HST. RMHC Hawaii accepts MasterCard, Visa, or AMEX.
- On Monday, May 2, 2022, we will process payments with the credit card provided for winning bidders who have not completed the checkout process. If a credit card was not provided, you will be contacted to complete your purchase.
- Following payment, you may pick up your purchases at the Ronald McDonald Oahu Avenue House in Manoa on Wednesday, May 4 or Saturday, May 7, 2022, from 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. You will be contacted by email to schedule a pick-up time and date. Multiple item postal charges may apply for mailing to Neighbor Islands or Mainland. You will be informed, in advance, of any mailing charges.