Thank you for your interest in the WPBS Auction. We deeply appreciate the support of all our donors and bidders. All proceeds from this auction benefit WPBS, a registered non-profit organization, and allow us to serve communities across Northern New York and Eastern Ontario with inspiring educational media content.
- By bidding you are engaging in a binding agreement with WPBS. We count on all successful bidders to fulfill their obligation to pay for and pick up their items. High bidders that do not pick up confirmed lots will be required to make payment at time of confirmation in future auctions or may be restricted from bidding.
- You must be at least 18 years of age to bid.
- The values shown for each item have been provided to us by the donor. All lots are in as is condition and are not exchangeable or refundable. Some items may need conservation and/or restoration.
- All bids and payments must be in U.S. funds only and are subject to New York State sales tax.
- WPBS reserves the right to revise the schedule at any time.
- We will ship certificates only and they are subject to limitations and restrictions as described on-air. WPBS is not responsible for lost or misdirected mail. All other items must be picked up at the WPBS studio at 1056 Arsenal Street, Watertown, New York.
Registry and Bidding:
If you’re not already registered, click on the Register
Now button and fill in the required information.
· NOTE: If you wish to receive text notifications when outbid, then select Yes to “bidder can receive texts”, if you select No then you will receive outbid notifications by email only.
logged in, you may search items by categories, item number or key words (but
not by donor name).
· Click on Bid/Info to see the item name, value and donor name. To read the full description, just click Details.
When bidding you have two options:
1. Select Fast Bid to bid the next increment amount (i.e.$1), or
2. Select Bid/Select Max Bid to bid a higher amount or to set the maximum you are willing to bid.
If you select max bid, the
bidding will automatically go in the set increments (i.e. $1) until (and if) your
max amount has been out bid, in which case you will receive notification that
you have been outbid.
For example, if you set a max bid of
$50, but no one bids up to $51, then you will win that item at whatever amount
the other bidder(s) stopped bidding at (i.e. $45).
If you are outbid, you will receive
a notification with a link to the item in case you wish to bid again.
If your winning bid is $1 or more over the lot value, you’ll
have your choice of one of the following free gifts (while supplies last):
- 3 Bears Gluten Free Bakery – Cookie card
- River Rat Cheese- $5 Gift Certificate
- Cabot Creamery Cooperative - $4 Off 1 Item Coupon
- 20-21 Calendar from Rotary (while supplies last)
- Busted Grapes Winery - $5 Gift Certificate
Pick Up and Pay:
For safety and ease, you must schedule a time to come in for curbside pick up. Call (315)782-3142 ext. 319 to set up a time.
Items must be picked up and paid for by Saturday, December 19. High bidders that do not
pick up their items will be required to submit payment at confirmation in
future auctions or be restricted from bidding.
Pick Up and Pay
December 14th - 18th: 10 AM – 6 PM
Saturday, December 19: 10 AM – 4PM
Thanks again for
your support of the WPBS Auction!