The Gala and Online Auction benefitting San Francisco Shakespeare Festival
Set sail on April 24 for Virtual Voyages. It’s two events in one: an online auction where everyone can bid and win fabulous prizes, and a virtual gala fundraiser celebrating Shakespeare with artists and performances.
Three ways to make a difference!
1. Register to bid. Scroll down for a preview of the auction, which includes wine, gourmet cook-alongs, real-world getaways, and more. New items are added all the time - check back often.
2. Purchase a ticket or table to Zoom into the action on April 24 from 7pm-9pm.
- Tickets start at $50 per device – you’ll get live access to Virtual Voyages, and the fun-filled after-party.
- VIP Access is $250 per device – you’ll get live access to Virtual Voyages, the fun-filled after-party, PLUS a pre-event Happy Hour, conversations with artists, and a package of party favors sent to your home in advance of the event, for a shared experience with fellow Virtual Voyagers.
- Host a Virtual Table and get VIP Access for 10 people! Tables include live access to Virtual Voyages, the fun-filled after-party, a PRIVATE pre-event Happy Hour from 6pm-7pm just for you and your guests, PLUS conversations with artists, and a choice of packages of party favors (gifts, food, wine, etc.) sent to your home and to your guests in advance of the event for a shared experience with your fellow Virtual Voyagers. We recommend ordering by April 9 to ensure delivery of your fabulous favors by April 24.
- All ticket and table purchases automatically register you as a bidder in the online auction.
3. Donate to our fund-a-need here. Make a tax-deductible donation to support the Festival’s core programs and our artists during the ongoing pandemic. Your gift ensures our community has the opportunity to safely share great, inspirational art that lifts our human spirit and unites us.
Proceeds from Virtual Voyages Gala and Online Auction support our mission to make the words and themes of Shakespeare accessible to everyone, regardless of age, ethnicity, financial status or level of education. Your contributions ensure the continuation of arts and education programs like Free Shakespeare, Shakespeare’s Heartbeat, Takes on Shakes, and Bay Area Shakespeare Camps.
If you believe in the power of performance, join our voyage and celebrate how far we’ve all come, and the journeys yet to share!
Register to bid here. Scroll down for a peek at some of the awesome things up for auction!
If you would like to donate an item for the silent auction, yo
u can use this form
Thank you for your donation!
We have receieved your donation and you should get an email confirmation shortly. If we need more information, we will reach out to the email/phone that you provided. Thank you again and we greatly appreciate your donation.