...our in-person gala fundraiser celebrating San Francisco Shakespeare Festival with art and artists,
and our online auction where everyone can bid and win fabulous wine, travel, real-world experiences, and more.
1. Join us in-person on Saturday April 20, 2024 from 5:30pm-9pm.
- Gala Single Tickets are $200 per person – you’ll get a fabulous Italian dinner, and enjoy live entertainment.
- Host a Table for 10 for $1800 – enjoy preferred seating for 10, a 10% discount, a fabulous Italian dinner, and live entertainment.
- Become a sponsor at the $2500, $5000, $10,000, or $20,000 level – extend your positive impact and show your dedication to the Bard by becoming an event sponsor. Event sponsors also enjoy preferred seating for their table of 10, PLUS conversations with artists, and a choice of party favors (parking vouchers, artisanal chocolates, champagne, and/or limo service to and from the event).
2. Register to bid in the auction. Bidding opens on April 1, 2024 (no joke!) and closes April 20 at 8:00pm. The auction includes wine, performing arts and cultural experiences, real-world getaways, and more. If you'd like to donate an item for the silent auction, click here.
3. Donate to San Francisco Shakespeare Festival. Make a tax-deductible financial contribution to support the Festival’s core programs and our artists as we move into our fifth decade (42nd season). Your gift ensures our community has the opportunity to safely share great, inspirational art that lifts our spirit and unites us.
EVENT TIME AND LOCATION
April 20, 2024 from 5:30pm - 9:00pm
Mention us for a $5 discount at 721 Filbert parking garage.
Proceeds from the event support our mission to make the words and themes of Shakespeare accessible to everyone, regardless of age, ethnicity, financial status, or level of education. Your contributions ensure the continuation of arts and education programs like Free Shakespeare in the Park, Shakespeare’s Heartbeat, Shakespeare On Tour, and Bay Area Shakespeare Camps.
If you believe in the power of the performing arts to transform lives, then join us and celebrate the enduring artistry of Shakespeare!
If you would like to donate an item for the silent auction, you can use this form
Thank you for your donation!
We have received your donation and you should get an email confirmation shortly. If we need more information, we will reach out to the email/phone that you provided. Thank you again and we greatly appreciate your donation.