- MPT's Fall Auction will open November 1, 2019 at 9am and close November 15, 2019 at 9pm.
- If you have registered to bid in previous auctions, your previous login account may not work. Please create a new account by clicking the blue "Register Now" button above.
- Registration requires entering payment information. Cards will only be charged if the bidder has won an item after the auction closes on November 15.
- Once you place a bid, and if you win, you are obligated to buy the item at the said price you indicated as your bid.
- The Fall Auction, hosted by the MPT Foundation, Inc., is held annually to raise funds in support of Maryland Public Television (MPT) and MPT's mission to enrich lives and strengthen communities through the power of media. Bids help support quality public television programming, outreach, education, and so much more.
- To learn more about MPT and the MPT Foundation, please visit mpt.org.
- Questions and comments about MPT auctions can be sent to email@example.com.
Thank you for supporting MPT through the 2019 Fall Auction!