About Guess the Grape
Guess the Grape is a food and wine event featuring a blind wine tasting supporting The Kansas City Free Eye Clinic, the only charitable eye clinic in our community. Event guests can expect to enjoy delicious bites from area restaurants, delectable wine pairings, interactive wine themed games, and delight in musical and visual entertainment all while raising money and dancing the night away!
Please plan to arrive with a proof of vaccination for entry - digital or physical copies will be accepted. No guests will be admitted without this.
The Grand Hall at Power & Light
1330 Baltimore Avenue, KCMO 64105 (entrance on Baltimore facing the Hilton President Hotel)
December 17th, 2021 | 6pm-10pm
- We want you to safely enjoy your evening with us so we encourage you to take an Uber or Lyft to the venue.
- Click here for the parking map
- Paid lot West of the building - $5/hr, use the AirGarage app to pay
- Paid lot at 14th & Baltimore - $25 to park
- Street parking - use the ParkSmartKC app to pay
Registration & Ticketing
For your convenience, all purchases will be electronic. Speed through check-in by entering in your credit card information ahead of time. This also helps us send you an accurate receipt at the end of the evening. Login with your information on the ticketing website.
Raffles & Games
Check these out in the "Auction Preview" section of this site: Raffles, Live Auction, and Fund-A-Need
- We're bringing back a crowd favorite, the Wall of Wine this year - 52 bottles - a year's worth of wine!
- Mystery spin the bottle - our take on the wine pull and your way to stock up for the holidays with bottles worth $20 or more.
- Mystery prize wall - for $20 you're guaranteed to take home a gift card or prize from local restaurants and businesses
- Heads or Tails raffle - win a big cash prize
- Wine passport - complete your passport in the program to be entered to win Apple Airpods Pros!
- Sight experience - see what it's like to be experience vision loss
Covid-19 Information & Guest Vaccination Requirement
In line with CDC, local health protocols, the venue, and considering you may have holiday plans soon, our safety plan is outlined below.
- All guests should be fully vaccinated to attend the event and provide a physical or digital copy of their COVID-19 vaccination record at check-in.
- We recommend that you've been vaccinated at least 14 days before the event with full dose(s) ensuring full vaccination.
- To allow for distancing, we are limiting guest tickets to approximately half the capacity of the venue.
- Guests acknowledge that an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present, and that COVID-19 is a contagious disease that can lead to illness or death. Guests acknowledge that by attending the event they will not hold The Kansas City Free Eye Clinic or The Grand Hall liable for any illness or injury they may suffer by attending the event, including, without limitation, any illness due to COVID-19.
Assistance and Questions
- For ticketing assistance contact Hannah Johnson (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call 816.298.6185
- For auction donations and in-kind assistance contact Matt Seithel (email@example.com)
- For sponsorship assistance contact Birju Solanki (firstname.lastname@example.org)