About the 2021 Gala Art Auction
The 2021 Gala will feature a stellar group of artists who will be auctioning their work. We are featuring artworks valued from $500 - $6,000 and 50% of the final bid will go as a commission to the artist.
The silent auction opens on Tuesday, November 2nd and will close at 10:00 pm (CST) on Friday, November 12th.
Bidding is available online and in person at the Gala on Friday, November 12.
To make a contribution the 2021 Gala, please click here or email Maria Nelson at email@example.com
- Please register for the auction by clicking on the "Register Now" button towards the top of the auction website (located after the main image).
- Please enter your phone number, email, name, address, and password of your choice. You may forgo entering your credit card information. Click the “Submit” button at the end of the page.
- You will be redirected to a welcome page. Re-enter your password and press the “Submit” button.
- You will be redirected to a thank you page. Click on the blue “Continue” button to start bidding!
- If your registration is successful, you should receive a text message from 56651 with a link to the online auction within one minute.
- If you have already registered, log into your account by entering your phone number, email, or bidder number and clicking the "GO" button above the "Register Now" button.
- Once you are logged in, you can view a larger image of each item by clicking on the magnifying glass in the lower left-hand corner of the item’s preview.
- Click on the blue "Bid/Info" button under the photo to bid on or learn more about the item.
- Click on the green "Details" button to view a description of the auction item.
- Click on the green "Fast Bid" button to make the lowest minimum bid -OR- Click on the green "Bid/Set Max" button to bid the amount you see fit -OR- Click on the green "Buy Now" button to immediately purchase the auction item.
- The Silent Auction will close at 8:45 pm (CST) on Friday, November 12th.When the auction closes, all of the item(s) you won will pop-up in green at the top of the ClickBid webpage.
- If you entered a credit card, its information will be stored securely and only charged if you are the winning bidder on an item(s) or if you make a donation.
- If the winning bid does not meet the reserve, the artwork will not sell. If the reserve is not met, staff will contact the winning bidder. The winning bidder is welcome to pay the reserve value to acquire the artwork. Reserve values are listed in the description of each piece.
- You may check yourself out by clicking on the green dot that will pop-up at the top of the ClickBid webpage if you have won an item. Please check to make sure you have met the reserve before checking yourself out.
- If you would like to pay by credit card, there is a 3.5% processing fee.
- To change your payment method during the event, please contact Max Guy at firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you would like to forgo checking yourself out, staff will email winning bidders on Monday, November 14th to confirm payment and pick-up.
- If shipping is needed, shipping and handling fees will be added to the winning bid amount. Items will be shipped via FedEx and billed at standard industry rates.
Thank you to our Participating Artists:
Hyde Park Refugee Project
Rodrigo Lara Zendejas