Register now to bid on our Silent Auction! The auction opens at 7pm on Friday April 29th and closes at 7pm on Sunday May 1st. Thank you for supporting our Elm Grove Elementary Leaders!
Join EGE PTA in our First Annual Color Run Fun Race and Silent Auction! Come out for a one-mile color run where you will be doused with various color powders as you run! Event also includes games, activities, food trucks and more! The Silent Auction will run from Friday April 29th at 7pm to Sunday May 1st at 7pm. Be sure to tell all of your family and friends to check it out and support our Elm Grove Elementary Leaders!
Thank you to Our Color Run Sponsors!
Would you like to become a Color Run Sponsor or donate to our Silent Auction? Check out more information on our Elm Grove PTA website or contact Michelle at firstname.lastname@example.org!
1) Items won must be paid for within one week of the auction, by Monday May 9th, unless other arrangements are made with Michelle Halvorsen. Items not paid for by this date will be offered to the next highest bidder.
2) You may pay for items via credit card through ClickBid; via cash or via check made payable to Elm Grove Elementary PTA.
3) Please read the fine print for extra details about items. Some items have expiration dates or other 'fine print' to be aware of prior to bidding.
4) Bidding will open at 7pm on Friday April 29th. You will receive a text message when bidding is opened. Bidding will end at 7:00pm on Sunday May 1st. After items are paid for, you will receive information about item pick-up times. If you are bidding from outside the Buda/Kyle/Austin-metro area, please note that shipping will be charged if you win any large items (non-gift cards). Please keep this in mind when bidding.
5) Don't see anything on the auction that you'd like to bid on OR get outbid on all your favorites? You can still make a cash donation to the PTA, which is a charitable donation to a 501(c)(3) organization. Simply choose the "Cash Donation" item or text "egepta" to phone number 56651. All donations are greatly appreciated as the PTA works hard to fund initiatives for our students, teachers and families next year.